Performance management (PM) includes activities which ensure that goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner. Performance management can focus on the performance of an organization, a department, employee, or even the processes to build a product or service, as well as many other areas.
Sessions included in this category:
- Purpose, Process, Structure of Performance Management
- Setting Goals
- Personal Development Plans & Career planning
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Preparing & Conducting the Review Meeting (Managers)
- Preparing for the Review Meeting (Employees)